'Services' means the ordering and arranging for your order for alcohol to be placed and delivered with a third party supplier near your location
'We', 'our' and 'us' means Wine and Co Pty Ltd, quickbottle.com.au, it's employees, contractors and affiliates
'website' means quickbottle.com.au
'you' means the person or individual using the Services and by doing so, agree to these Terms
This Agreement is a contract between you and Wine and Co Pty Ltd ACN 166 327 251 ("quickbottle.com.au").
Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to set up an account, place orders or purchase alcohol.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions under which you may purchase products online from quickbottle.com.au.
Please read the following Terms carefully before creating an account and placing your order on quickbottle.com.au.
By setting up an account, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
CUSTOMER AGREEMENT FOR PLACING AN ORDER
You must register and set up an account or check out using the guest account option (both 'an account') in order to access the Services on our website.
To be eligible to register, set up an account and use our Services, You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your password or login details with any other person and you will keep your contact and other information updated;
- You warrant you are 18 years of age or older or you are not permitted to set up an account or use our Services;
- You warrant that all information and data provided by you is true, correct, up-to-date accurate personal information and details.
- You will promptly inform quickbottle.com.au if there is any change to this information or data.
As your order is dispatched immediately on receipt, changes and cancellations are generally not possible. If you wish to change or cancel your order please contact 0421 LIQUOR (547867) immediately and we will use our best endeavours to change or cancel your order. We cannot guarantee that your change or cancellation request will be able to be processed once your order has been placed but we will make every attempt to do so. If we are not able to change or cancel your order, please note that a $20AUD administration fee may apply. Please refer to our customer trading hours when calling us.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
Quickbottle.com.au will arrange for a third party supplier to deliver your order to you at the specified delivery address during the authorized licensed trading hours.
Quickbottle.com.au will take no responsibility for incorrect delivery details provided by you or any liability for goods not received at the delivery address upon correct receipt of delivered order.
QuickBottle.com.au cannot guarantee the availability of all the stock listed online. If an item is out of stock we can either issue a refund on this item or suggest a replacement. We are not liable for out of stock items.
Quickbottle.com.au supports the responsible service of alcohol. As it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years of age, you must be over 18 years to place an order online, over the phone or to receive a delivery of alcohol.
Identification Requirement: The delivery driver will require satisfactory evidence of proof of age to effect delivery of your order. The delivery driver may, at any time, refuse to deliver the order if the person receiving the delivery is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age; if they have reason to suspect that alcohol may be provided to under age minors or for any other reason in their sole discretion. If a delivery attempt is made and is unable to be effected for any reason, you may be charged a $20AUD delivery fee.
Unattended Delivery: In the event a delivery attempt is made and there is no one authorised to accept delivery; there is no one available to provide satisfactory identification; there is no one at the premises or other similar event, you will be charged a $20AUD delivery fee for the attempted delivery. Please contact us for any re-delivery requirements.
Delivery Times: Whilst we and our third party suppliers undertake to deliver your order in a prompt and timely manner, we take no responsibility for any delay in delivery which may be caused by our third party suppliers. We at no time guarantee any particular delivery time and you acknowledge any delivery times provided are a guide only. By using and engaging our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not at all responsible for any delivery timing and you use our Services at your own risk.
Please check our individual supplier trading hours and times when placing your order. Please note we do not operate on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME:
We have the right to terminate your Account for any reason, at any time. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website and our Services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
We may also cancel your account and terminate your use and access to the website if we receive complaints that you are misusing, abusing or otherwise violating these Terms or general good faith use of our services.
Upon such termination, regardless of the reasons, your right to use the website immediately ceases and you acknowledge and agree we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information. We may also bar you from any further access to our website. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension. We are in no way responsible for providing a refund for any Services as a result of any breach of these Terms, illegal activity or otherwise.
REFUND, GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY
Our Services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- you acknowledge that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the website, or anything (including content) to or from which the website is linked or any product or service for any purpose;
- we exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the website, our terms with you and all content to or from which the website may be linked;
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- It is your responsibility to check all items are complete and correct at time of delivery. Refunds or rectification of delivery needs to be flagged by you at time of delivery. QuickBottle will not take responsibility of claims thereafter. Order is complete once it is delivered and accepted by you.
- risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them; and
- where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under the "Cancellation or Change your Order" section), you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.